When you choose RJS & Associates Insurance Services, you get personalized service from professional agent who lives and works in your community, and understands your financial needs. Your local agent will meet with you personally to help you make sure your family’s insurance protection has the right features for you, so that you’re protected when you need it most! You may also request a free online auto insurance quote.
If you own a collector car or truck that you don’t drive every day, protect it with our classic car insurance. Our collector car insurance was designed by a team of collector car enthusiasts who understand that these cars and their owners require unique insurance coverage. Call today to learn more about insurance for classic cars, or request a free quote.
Car Insurance with Money-Saving Features
Automatic Rental Car Coverage
While most companies charge for rental car coverage, you automatically get $25 a day ($750 per incident limit) at no extra charge! Need more? Its available, just let me know when I am quoting.
One Deductible for Multiple Losses
If you insure your automobile and home, our Common Cause of Loss Deductible requires you to pay only one deductible, even if more than one item is damaged or destroyed by a single event.
If you are ever involved in an accident with another car insured by ANPAC, all or a portion of your collision deductible may be automatically waived.
Other Valuable, Innovative Features:
- Good student discounts
- Passive restraint discounts
- No deductible for windshield repair available
Superior Service Means Better Value
- Our innovative CA$HBACK program pays you 25% of your combined auto and homeowner’s premiums if you remain claim free for three consecutive years from your CA$HBACK anniversary date. (available on ANPAC products ONLY)
- TLC Tri-Line Coverage Discounts Available – Choose American National for your auto, home and life insurance, and you’ll receive a special discount on qualifying auto and home premiums. It’s our way of rewarding customers who trust American National with all three insurance needs.
- Fast, Efficient Claims Service – Report claims toll-free at 1-800-333-2860, 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, or as always feel free to contact our local office at 541-929-2788. Ninety-six percent of all ANPAC customers who responded to the closed claim survey said they would recommend ANPAC to a friend. (Source: ANPAC closed claim survey December, 2012).
AUTOSURE From ANPACSM Offers a Full Line of Auto Coverages
- Liability – Pays for damages due to bodily injury and/or property damage from a covered loss for which an insured is legally liable. This coverage includes defending you in a lawsuit, bail bond expense, attorney fees and medical first aid at the accident scene.
- Medical Payments – Pays for reasonable and necessary medical expenses arising out of an accident, up to the limit purchased per person.
- Personal Injury Protection – Pays for reasonable and necessary medical and lost wages arising out of a covered accident, up to the limit purchased per person.
- Comprehensive – Pays for loss or damage to your insured car by a covered loss other than a collision or upset. This includes, but is not limited to: theft, fire, missiles, falling objects, larceny, explosion, windstorm, hail, water, vandalism or malicious mischief, riot, impact with animals and glass breakage.
- Collision – Pays for loss to your insured car resulting from a collision or upset.
- Towing and Labor – Pays towing and labor costs incurred each time your insured car is disabled. Labor costs at the place of disablement are covered.
- Rental Reimbursement – Pays rental expense while your car is being repaired due to a covered loss for up to 30 days.
- If the loss occurs more than 50 miles from home, extra expenses incurred for meals, lodging and transportation fares to return to your home or your destination are covered.
- Uninsured Motorist – Pays for damages for bodily injury to an insured person caused by a motor vehicle driven by a legally liable, but uninsured or unknown (hit and run) driver.
- Underinsured Motor Vehicle – This coverage applies when your bodily injury is caused by an underinsured motor vehicle, as defined in the policy.
- Accidental Death, Dismemberment, Disability – Pays up to a specified amount for death, loss of limbs, loss of sight and certain other injuries to designated person(s) resulting from a car accident.
- Work Loss Coverage – Pays designated person(s) up to 85% of earnings lost because of auto accident injuries subject to certain maximum limits shown in the policy.
- ACE, Added Coverage Endorsement – Pays for Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts when replacement parts are required due to a covered accident. Plus, for insured vehicles less than one year old and with less than 15,000 miles which are involved in a covered loss, the vehicle will be declared a total loss at only 25% damage, and pays the lesser of either the original purchase price or the replacement cost of a comparable vehicle.
- GAP Insurance Endorsement– Pays the difference between the loan balance (excluding incidental amounts rolled into the loan, which are not directly related to the base purchase price of the vehicle, such as additional warranties) and the actual cash value of the car, when the vehicle is declared a total loss as the result of a covered accident.